Custom Roms are basically firmware which is developed by various community developers in order to put in extra features and benefits in the smartphone. There are various different types of Roms that can be installed on the smartphone. Reports in January 2023 say that LMC 8.4 and BSG 8.1 work on this phone. Both versions support configs, so follow the link to the configs on each download page to see if there’s a config for this phone. Let’s start step by step on how to install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone https://bistromirepoix.com/?p=11519 Max Pro M1 through TWRP recovery. However, if you’re running Android Oreo, you must follow all the steps below, format the /data partition in TWRP, then flash the ‘decrypt.zip’ and Magisk zip files for root. First of all, the user has to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- Now the next step is to install custom recovery on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- If you are tired of using official Asus stock software and you want to try some new features with the latest firmware according to a new Google update, then you are in the right place.
- Now, connect your device using a micro USB cable, and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your Zenfone Max Pro (M1) phone memory.
- The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 has been one of the more surprising releases in 2018, mainly because of its value-for-money factor coupled with a stock Android ROM.
- For this, we have shared Evergreen How-to Guides and Tools.
But, If you have a rooted mobile with TWRP Installed, you can use this method to flash Lineage OS 16.0 Pie 9.0 ROM. Most of the features will be similar to Both ROM. So, If you are a regular user, you can stick with the official ROM. Compare with other Manufacturer Custom Skin OS; Max Pro M1 has Stock Android ROM. Lineage OS 16.0 has some enhanced features like Full Device Encryption, Adaptive Brightness, and Adaptive Battery.
- Unlike Xiaomi’s MiUI or Samsung’s OneUI, AOSP doesn’t come with a custom skin.
- In this article we will try to explain how to check, download and install the Coolpad firmware.
- So, you have successfully installed and booted into TWRP.
- Other than that, there is no bloat, and ROM is quite clean.
- Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
If you flash other Custom ROM, check what is working and what is not working. It is wise to use Some Official Custom ROMs like Lineage. So that’s all you have to do to install firmware on Asus Zenfone using Asus Zenfone Flash Tool. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices. He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology.
Are you looking for Best Custom ROMs for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1? We have compiled this list of Custom ROMs that are stable, receive timely updates, and can be your daily driver.
Guys, right now you have your all custom ROMs list with their download links. But if you don’t know how to flash on your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 or any other Android device.